Victoria & Albert Radford RAD-N-SW-OF Freestanding Clawfoot Soaking Tub
Victoria & Albert Radford RAD-N-SW-OF Freestanding Clawfoot Soaking Bathtub
An opulent double ended roll-top freestanding bathtub with elegant rim detailing, offering classic symmetry linked to perfect backrest angles. A true statement piece.
A naturally superior bathtub: It may sound obvious, but not all bathtubs are created equally. At Victoria + Albert we are passionate about our unique ENGLISHCAST® material.
ENGLISHCAST® is made from finely ground volcanic limestone mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic it is 100% one piece, hand finished and packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Due to the quality of the ENGLISHCAST® material it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch
- The Volcanic Limestone delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance
- This raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resins these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes ENGLISHCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of the bath
- Easy clean solid surface – as the material is solid all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out
- Drillable for customized faucet location
- Hand finished interior – exterior can be painted or personalized after purchase
25 year warranty
- L: 74 15/16 W: 35 1/2 H: 25 3/8
- Weight empty: 143
- Capacity: 101 gallons
- Please choose a feet color
- Includes overflow
- Recommended waste: STD-UNI-XX
- Overall Length: 74-15/16"
- Overall Width: 35-1/2"
- Height: 25-3/8"
- Collection: Radford
- Installation: Freestanding
- Material : Solid Surface
- Shape: Oval
- Tub Style: Claw Foot
- Drain Location: Center Drain
- System Type: Soaking